P R O T E C T I N G P R I V A T E D A T A O N T H E IN T E R N E T
STARTING ON-SCREEN KEYBOARD
You can open On-Screen Keyboard in the following ways:
From the context menu of the application icon in the taskbar notification area
From the main application window
From the window of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome, by clicking the On-Screen
Keyboard quick access icon
By using the quick launch icon of On-Screen Keyboard in entry fields on websites
You can configure the display of the quick launch icon in entry fields on websites (see the section "Configuring
the display of the On-Screen Keyboard icon" on page 54).
When On-Screen Keyboard is used, Kaspersky Internet Security disables the autofill option for entry fields on
By pressing a combination of keyboard keys
To open On-Screen Keyboard from the context menu of the application icon in the taskbar notification area:
Select Tools On-Screen Keyboard (see figure below).
Figure 3. Kaspersky Internet Security context menu
To open On-Screen Keyboard from the main application window:
1. Open the main application window.
2. Click the Additional Tools button in the lower part of the main window to open the Tools window.
3. In the left part of the Tools window, click the On-Screen Keyboard link to open On-Screen Keyboard.
To open On-Screen Keyboard from the window of the Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
1. Click the Kaspersky Protection button on the browser toolbar.
2. Select the On-Screen Keyboard item in the menu that opens.
To open the On-Screen Keyboard by using the hardware keyboard:
Press the shortcut CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+P.