U S E R GU I D E
BLOCKING UNWANTED EMAIL (SPAM)
If you receive large amounts of unwanted messages (spam), enable the Anti-Spam component and set the
recommended security level for it.
To enable Anti-Spam and set the recommended security level:
1. Open the main application window.
2. Click the button in the lower part of the window.
The Settings window opens.
3. In the left part of the window, select the Protection section.
4. In the right part of the Protection section, select the Anti-Spam component.
The window displays the settings of Anti-Spam.
5. In the right part of the window, enable Anti-Spam by using the switch.
6. In the Security level section, make sure that the Recommended security level is set.