U S E R GU I D E
To start a Selective Scan from the context menu of an object:
1. Open Microsoft Windows Explorer and go to the folder that contains the object to be scanned.
2. Right-click to open the context menu of the object (see the following figure) and select Scan for viruses.
Figure 2. Object context menu
To start a Selective Scan from the main application window:
1. Open the main application window.
2. Click the Scan button.
The Scan window opens.
3. In the Scan window, select the Selective Scan section.
4. Specify objects to be scanned in one of the following ways:
Drag objects to the Selective Scan window.
Click the Add button and, in the file or folder selection window that opens, specify an object.
5. Click the Run scan button.