SPX Limited Warranty
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO ORIGINAL RETAIL BUYERS OF SPX
ELECTRONIC DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS (“UNITS”).
SPX Units are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one year (12
months) from date of delivery. This warranty does not cover any Unit that has been
abused, altered, used for a purpose other than that for which it was intended, or used in
a manner inconsistent with instructions regarding use. The sole and exclusive remedy for
any Unit found to be defective is repair or replacement, the option of SPX. In no event shall
SPX be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages
(including lost profit) whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory.
The existence of a defect shall be determined by SPX in accordance with procedures
established by SPX. No one is authorized to make any statement or representation
altering the terms of this warranty.
THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Unit software is proprietary, confidential information protected under copyright law. Users
have no right in or title to Unit software other than a limited right of use revocable by SPX.
Unit software may not be transferred or disclosed without written consent of SPX. Unit
software may not be copied except in ordinary backup procedures.
TO USE YOUR WARRANTY
If you need to return the unit, please follow this procedure:
1) Call SPX Corporation Technical Support at 1(800) 533-6127. Our Technical Ser-
vice Representatives are trained to assist you.
2) Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims. For this reason we ask that
you retain your sales receipt.
3) In the event that product needs to be returned, the Technical Service Represen-
tative will provide you with the address where you can send the unit.
4) You will need to provide us with a contact name, daytime phone number, and a
description of the problem.
5) If possible, return the product in its original package with cables and accessories.
6) Include your return address on the outside of the package and send the unit to
the address provided by your Technical Service Representative.
7) You will be responsible for shipping charges in the event that your repair is not
covered by warranty.
OUT OF WARRANTY REPAIR
If you need product repaired after your warranty has expired, please call Technical Support
at 1(800) 533-6127 (8 a.m. - 6 p.m. CST Monday - Friday).