Need help? 1.800.762.1142
Do not return to place of purchase.
WCAUTION: Do not use water on a grease fire. This can cause the grease
to splatter and could result in serious burns, bodily harm or other
WCAUTION: Do not leave grill unattended while preheating or burning off
food residue. If grill has not been cleaned, a grease fire can occur that
may damage the product.
WWARNING: When cooking, fire extinguishing materials shall be readily
accessible. In the event of an oil/grease fire, use type BC dry chemical
fire extinguisher or smother with dirt, sand or baking soda. Do not
attempt to extinguish with water.
Flare-ups are a part of cooking meats on a grill and adds to the unique flavor of grilling.
Excessive flare-ups can over-cook your food and cause a dangerous situation for you
and your grill.
Important: Excessive flare-ups result from the build-up of grease in the bottom of your grill.
If a grease fire occurs, close the lid until the grease burns out. Use caution when opening the lid
as sudden flare-ups may occur.
If excessive flare-ups occur, DO NOT pour water onto the flames.
1. Trim excess fat from meats prior to cooking.
2. Cook high fat content meats indirectly.
3. Ensure that your grill is on hard, level, non-combustible surface.
Tips for Better Cookouts and Longer Grill Life
1. For great recipes and tips, visit recipes.uniflame.com.
2. To reduce flare-up keep grill clean, use lean cuts of meat (or trim fat) and avoid cooking on
very high temperatures.
3. Place delicate foods like fish and vegetables in aluminum foil pouches and indirect cook or
place on upper cooking levels (warming rack).
4. To avoid losing natural juices, use long handled tongs or spatulas instead of forks and turn
foods over just once during cooking.
5. When indirect cooking roasts and larger cuts of meat, place meat onto a roasting rack
inside a heavy gauge metal pan.
6. Try water pans to reduce flare-ups and cook juicier meats. Before starting coals remove
cooking grids and place a heavy duty shallow pan directly on charcoal grid. Fill half way
with water, fruit juices or other flavored liquids. Place coals around grid, per “Lighting
Instructions,” replace cooking grids and position food over the loaded pan.
7. Enhance food flavors by using wood chips in smoker boxes or aluminum foil pouches.
Follow the wood manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Rotisseries, grill baskets, vertical poultry holders and other accessories can enhance your
experiences, reduce cooking times and aid in clean-up.
9. Clean cooking grids and racks after every use with a quality grill bush designed for your
grid material. Wear protective gloves and gently remove the build-up while grids are hot.
10. Allow grill to fully cool after every use. Then protect clean cooking grids with a light coat of
cooking oil, clean out all ashes, wipe outside surfaces with a suitable kitchen cleaner and
protect surfaces with a quality cover that is properly fits your grill.
11. Watch barbecue themed TV shows or purchase related barbecue cookbooks to learn
helpful and interesting tips.
Cleaning and Care
1. All cleaning and maintenance should be done when grill is cool
(about 45 minutes) and with the fuel supply removed.
2. DO NOT clean any grill part in a self cleaning oven. The extreme heat
will damage the finish.
1. Abrasive cleaners will damage this product.
2. Never use oven cleaner to clean any part of grill.
1. Wait for grill to fully cool (about 45 min.).
2. Wipe surfaces clean with mild dishwashing detergent or baking soda.
3. For stubborn surfaces use a citrus based degreaser and a nylon scrubbing brush.
4. Rinse clean with water.
1. Wait for grill to fully cool (about 45 min.).
2. Clean all surfaces.
3. Applying a light coat of vegetable oil or vegetable oil spray to the interior surfaces of the
grill can help prevent rust. Do NOT coat charcoal grate or bottom bowl.
4. If storing the grill outdoors, cover the grill with a grill cover for protection from the weather.
For faster warranty service, register your product immediately at www.bluerhino.com or call
Replacement parts can be found at parts.bluerhino.com or call 1.800.762.1142.
Blue Rhino Global Sourcing, Inc (“Vendor”) warrants to the original retail purchaser of this
product, and to no other person, that if this product is assembled and operated in accordance
with the printed instructions accompanying it, then for a period of one (1) year from the date
of purchase, all parts in such product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship.
Vendor may require reasonable proof of your date of purchase. Therefore, you should retain
your sales slip or invoice. This Limited Warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of
parts, which prove defective under normal use and service and which Vendor shall determine
in its reasonable discretion upon examination to be defective. Before returning any parts, you
should contact Vendor’s Customer Service Department using the contact information listed
below. If Vendor conﬁrms, after examination, a defect covered by this Limited Warranty in any
returned part, and if Vendor approves the claim, Vendor will replace such defective part without
charge. If you return defective parts, transportation charges must be prepaid by you. Vendor will
return replacement parts to the original retail purchaser, freight or postage prepaid.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any failures or operating difﬁculties due to accident,
abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, improper installation or improper maintenance or
service by you or any third party, or failure to perform normal and routine maintenance on
the product as set out in this owner’s manual. In addition, the Limited Warranty does not cover
damage to the ﬁnish, such as scratches, dents, discoloration, rust or other weather damage,
This Limited Warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties. Vendor disclaims all warranties
for products that are purchased from sellers other than authorized retailers or distributors,
including the warranty of merchantability or the warranty of ﬁtness for a particular purpose.
VENDOR ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE. VENDOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY
SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Vendor further
disclaims any implied or express warranty of, and assumes no responsibility for, defects in
workmanship caused by third parties.
This Limited Warranty gives the purchaser speciﬁc legal rights; a purchaser may have other
rights depending upon where he or she lives. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or
limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long a warranty
lasts, so the above exclusion and limitations may not apply to everyone.
Vendor does not authorize any person or company to assume for it any other obligation or
liability in connection with the sale, installation, use, removal, return, or replacement of its
equipment, and no such representations are binding on Vendor.
Blue Rhino Global Sourcing, Inc.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA