ALWAYS CLOSE LP CYLINDER VALVE
AND REMOVE COUPLING NUT BEFORE
MOVING LP CYLINDER FROM
SPECIFIED OPERATION POSITION.
TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE:
PROPANE GAS IS HEAVIER THAN AIR, AND WILL COLLECT IN
LOW AREAS, INCREASING THE ABOVE RISKS. THEREFORE:
• ALWAYS use the cylinder cap provided with your cylinder
whenever the cylinder is not connected to your barbeque.
• DO NOT store in a building, garage or any other enclosed
area. Store in a well-ventilated area.
• DO NOT store near any gas burning apparatus or in any high-
heat areas such as a closed car or trunk.
• Transport and store the cylinder in an upright position – do
not tip on its side.
• Store out of reach of children.
• DO NOT smoke while transporting a cylinder in your vehicle.
• Never fill a cylinder beyond 80% full : a fire causing death or
serious injury may occur
• An over filled or improperly stored cylinder is a hazard due to
possible gas release from the safety relief valve. This could
cause an intense fire with risk of property damage, serious
injury or death.
• If you see, smell or hear gas escaping, immediately get away
from the LP cylinder/appliance and call your fire department.
• Never store a spare LP cylinder under or near the appliance or
in an enclosed area.
• Do not store a spare LP cylinder under or near a barbecue
grill, or other heat sources,
• Do not move the BBQ/grill when operating or while BBQ/grill
ALTHOUGH IT IS SAFE WHEN USED
PROPERLY, CARELESS HANDLING OF THE
PROPANE GAS CYLINDER COULD RESULT IN
FIRE, EXPLOSION, AND/OR SERIOUS INJURY.
NEVER STORE A SPARE LP CYLINDER
UNDER OR NEAR THE APPLIANCE OR IN
AN ENCLOSED AREA.
FOR SAFETY REASONS, IF AN
OPTIONAL L.P. GAS CYLINDER
WAS SUPPLIED WITH YOUR
BARBEQUE, IT HAS BEEN
SHIPPED EMPTY. THE CYLINDER MUST BE PURGED OF AIR
AND FILLED PRIOR TO USING ON YOUR BARBEQUE. WHEN
GETTING YOUR CYLINDER FILLED:
• Allow only a qualified L.P. gas dealer to fill or repair your
• DO NOT allow the cylinder to be filled beyond 80% full.
• Make sure the L.P. gas dealer checks the cylinder for leaks
NEVER OPERATE GRILL WITH LP
CYLINDER OUT OF CORRECT POSITION
SPECIFIED IN ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS.
ALWAYS CLOSE LP CYLINDER VALVE AND
REMOVE COUPLING NUT BEFORE
MOVING LP CYLINDER FROM SPECIFIED
Do not insert any tool or foreign object
into the valve outlet or safety relief
valve. You may damage the valve and
cause a leak. Leaking propane may
result in explosion, fire, severe personal
injury, or death.
• Never store or transport the LP cylinder where temperatures can
reach 125 F.
• Do not leave an LP cylinder in a car on a hot day.
• Do not use a damaged LP cylinder. Dented or rusty LP
cylinders or LP cylinders with a damaged valve may be hazardous
and should be replaced with a new one immediately..