Outdoor LP Gas Barbecue Grill
Model No. GBC1273SP
DO NOT RETURN PRODUCT TO STORE.
For assistance, call 1.800.762.1142 toll free. Please have
your owner’s manual and model number available for
Note: The model number can be found on the back or side of the cart
For Easiest Assembly:
• To avoid losing any small components or hardware, assemble
your product on a level surface that does not have cracks or
• Clear an area large enough to lay out all components and
hardware and that is soft to not scratch or damage any surface
• When applicable, tighten all hardware connections by hand
first. Once the step is completed, go back and fully tighten
all hardware while being cautious not to over tighten to avoid
damaging surfaces or stripping hardware.
• Follow all steps in order to properly assemble your product.
To complete assembly you will need:
• (1) Leak Detection Solution (Instructions on how to make
solution are included in the “Operating Instructions” section of
• (1) Precision Filled LP Gas Grill Tank with Acme Type 1 external
threaded valve connection (standard grill size)
Typical assembly: approximately 1 (one) hour.
Attach Front Cart Frame Support
Bx 4 Gx 4
Note: Locking wheels get attached in the back.
Attach Side and Rear Panels