Installation and set up for DC TIG welding with RAZOR 250K
(1) Switch on the machine, select the TIG function with the TIG/ARC/Mig selector switch.
(2) Insert the power cable plug of the Tig torch into the Negative socket on the front of the machine and
(3 Insert the earth cable plug into the Positive socket on the front of the machine and tighten it.
(4) Connect the gas line of the Tig torch to regulator and connect the regulator to the gas cylinder.
(1) Set TIG/ARC/Mig selector
switch to TIG
(4) Connect the gas line to the regulator
and connect to the gas cylinder
(2) Connect the TIG torch cable
(3) Connect earth
(5) Assemble front end parts of the TIG torch (7) Set the welding current using the
amperage control dial
(6) Carefully open the valve of the gas
cylinder, set the ow to 6-10 l/min