(3) Connect Spool Gun control
cable and Euro connector
(4) Connect earth
(1) Set ARC/Mig selector
switch to Mig
(2) Set Standard/Spoolgun
selector switch to Spool Gun
(5) Connect the gas line to the regulator
and connect to the gas cylinder
Installation set up of the Spool Gun with RAZOR 250K
(1) Switch on the machine, select the MIG function with the Tig/ARC/Mig selector switch.
(2) Select Spool Gun using the Standard/Spool Gun selector switch.
(3) Connect the Spool Gun to the Euro Mig torch connection socket on the front panel, and tighten it.
Connect the Spool Gun control cable to the receptacle and tighten it.
(4) Insert the earth cable plug into the Negative socket on the front of the machine and tighten it.
(5) Connect Gas Line to Gas Regulator and connect the gas regulator to the Gas Cylinder.
(6) Connect the Weld power cable to the Positive socket.
(7) Take the Spool Gun and push the Cover Release Button to unlock the wire feed / spool cover.
(8) Place the Wire Spool onto the Spool Holder - Note: the spool retaining nut is Left Hand thread.
Hold and snip the wire from the spool being sure to hold the wire to prevent rapid uncoiling.
(8) Place a spool of wire onto the Spool holder.
Note: the spool retaining nut is Left Hand thread,
turn it clockwise to undo it
(7) Push the cover release button to unlock
the wire feed /spool cover
(6)Connect weld power lead to
Connect earth lead to
Ensure that an approved welding helmet, protective clothing and gloves are use for all welding operations