Torch & Wire Feed Set Up for Aluminum Wire
(1) Lay the torch out straight on the ground and remove the front end parts
(2) Remove the liner retaining nut.
(3) Carefully pull the liner out of the torch cable assembly
(4) Select a PA or liner, carefully and slowly feed the liner in short forward movements down the cable
assembly all the way through and out the torch neck end. Avoid kinking the liner, kinking the liner will
ruin it and require replacement.
(5) Leave the liner extending out the end of the torch neck end by 1/8in
(5) Fit the liner retaining nut together with the liner o-ring.
8) Push the liner rmly into the torch lead and tighten the liner retaining nut.
(9) Install a U groove drive roller of the correct size to match the wire diameter being used.
(2) Remove the liner retaining nut (3) Carefully pull out and completely
remove the liner
(4) Carefully unravel the new liner
(8) Push the liner rmly into the torch lead
and tighten the liner retaining nut
(5) Carefully feed in the new liner in short
forward movements down the torch lead all
the way to exit the torch neck. Be careful not
to kink the liner
(9) Cut the liner ush with the end of liner
retaining nut using a sharp box cutter knife.
(6) Replace the front end parts
(1) Remove mig torch front end parts
(7) Fit the liner collet, liner O-ring and liner