1. Select an area where you will assemble this product. To
protect components, choose a smooth surface that’s free of
cracks or openings.
2. Spread out all parts.
3. Tighten all hardware connections by hand first. Then, before
completing each step, go back and fully tighten all hardware.
Be careful not to over-tighten. That could damage surfaces or
4. For best results, complete each step in the order presented.
To complete assembly you will need:
• (1) Leak detection solution (instructions on how to make the
solution are included in the “Operating Instructions” section of
this manual) (not included).
• (1) precision-filled gas cylinder between 11kg and 15kg. Your
barbecue will perform better if propane or LPG mixtures are
used. (not included).
Typical assembly is approximately one hour.
DO NOT RETURN TO PLACE OF PURCHASE.
Attach left & Right cart frame
Attach Rear Cart Frame
Note: Locking casters go in the back.