1. Turn the power off and disconnect the
projector from the power outlet. Turn off all
connected equipment and disconnect all other
cables. See "Turning the projector off" on
page 49 for details.
2. Loosen the screw on the lamp cover.
3. Remove the lamp cover.
4. Loosen the screw that hold the lamp to the
projector. Disconnect the lamp connector
from the projector.
5. Lift the handle so that it is perpendicular to
the lamp. Use the handle to slowly pull the
lamp out of the projector.
• Pulling it too quickly may cause the lamp to
break and scatter broken glass in the projector.
To reduce the risk of injuries to fingers and
damage to internal components, use caution
when removing lamp glass that has shattered.
• Do not place the lamp in locations where water
might splash on it, children can reach it, near or
above heat sources, or near flammable
• Do not insert your hand into the projector when
the lamp is removed. If you touch the optical
components inside, it could cause blurred