4 Important safety instructions
5. Do not block the vents holes while the projector
is on (even in standby mode):
- Do not cover the projector with any item;
- Do not place the projector on a blanket,
bedding or any other soft surface.
9. Do not look straight into the projector lens
during operation. It may harm your sight.
6. In areas where the mains power supply voltage
may fluctuate by ±10 volts, it is recommended
that you connect your projector through a power
stabilizer, surge protector or uninterruptible
power supply (UPS) as appropriate to your
10. Do not operate the projector lamp beyond the
rated lamp life. Excessive operation of lamps
beyond the rated life could cause a lamp to break
on rare occasions.
7. Do not step on the projector or place any objects
11. The lamp becomes extremely hot during
operation. Allow the projector to cool for
approximately 45 minutes prior to removing the
lamp assembly for replacement.
8. Do not place liquids near or on the projector.
Liquids spilled into the projector will void your
warranty. If the projector does become wet,
disconnect it from the power point and call BenQ
to have the projector repaired.
12. This projector is capable of displaying inverted
images for ceiling mount installation. Use only
BenQ's Ceiling Mount Kit for mounting.