1. Select an area where you will assemble this product. To
protect components, choose a smooth surface that’s free of
cracks or openings.
2. Spread out all parts.
3. Tighten all hardware connections by hand first. Then, before
completing each step, go back and fully tighten all hardware.
Be careful not to over-tighten. That could damage surfaces or
4. For best results, complete each step in the order presented.
To complete assembly you will need:
• PROPANE: (1) Leak detection solution (instructions on how to
make the solution are included in the “Operating Instructions”
section of this manual) (not included).
• PROPANE: (1) precision-filled gas cylinder between 11kg and
15kg. Your barbecue will perform better if propane or LPG
mixtures are used. (not included).
• CHARCOAL: (1) bag of charcoal (not included).
Typical assembly is approximately one hour.
DO NOT RETURN TO PLACE OF PURCHASE.
Attach Lid Handles, Temperature Gauges and Top Hinges
Assemble Front, Center and Back Panels and Attach
Charcoal Pan Handle Support
Attach Smoke Stack and Smoke Stack Top