1. All cleaning and maintenance should be done when
grill is cool and with the fuel supply disconnected.
2. Do NOT clean any grill part in a self-cleaning oven.
The extreme heat will damage the finish.
3. Do NOT enlarge valve orifices or burner ports when
cleaning the valves or burners.
4. Unplug rotisserie motor from the outlet when not in
use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting
on or taking off parts.
1. This grill should be thoroughly cleaned and
inspected on a regular basis.
2. Abrasive cleaners will damage this product.
3. Never use oven cleaner to clean any part of grill.
Cleaning and Care
Operating Instructions (continued)
Operating Grill Lights
WWARNING: Install batteries correctly observing the +/- polarity signs.
WWARNING: Remove exhausted batteries and batteries not used for extended periods.
WWARNING: Store unused batteries in their pack, away from metal objects that may cause a short circuit.
WWARNING: Only recharge rechargeable batteries. Do not open or dispose of batteries in fire as they may explode.
WWARNING: Batteries should only be replaced by a responsible adult.
WWARNING: Do not mix old and new batteries
WWARNING: Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (ni-cad, ni-mh, etc.) batteries
1. Make sure the grill light button is in the (OFF) position (Figure 15).
2. Connect and secure battery box, per assembly instructions.
3. Push grill light button to (ON) position (Figure 16).
1. Push grill light button to (OFF) position (Figure 15).
2. Disconnect battery box cord.
Note: battery cord should always be unplugged when not in use.
Replacing the batteries (See Assembly Step 26)
1. Remove battery box back cover.
2. Replace AA batteries (4).
3. Replace battery box back cover.
Before Each Use:
1. Keep the grill area clean and free from any combustible materials, gasoline, and other flammable vapors and liquids.
2. Do NOT obstruct the flow of the combustion of LP gas and the ventilation of air.
3. Keep the ventilation opening(s) of the Gas cylinder area free and clear from debris.
4. Visually check the burner flames to make sure your grill is working properly (Figure 17).
5. See sections below for proper cleaning instructions.
6. Check for obstructions of airflow to the burners. Spiders, insects and webs can clog the burner/venturi tube. A clogged burner tube can lead to a fire.
1. Wipe surfaces clean with mild dishwashing detergent or baking soda mixed with water.
2. For stubborn surfaces, use a citrus-based degreaser and a nylon scrubbing brush.
3. Rinse clean with water.
4. Allow to air dry.
Cleaning Main Burners
1. Turn the regulator valve handle counterclockwise into the the “OFF” position (Figure C).
2. Turn all control knobs clockwise to the • (OFF) position.
Note: A “poof” sound is normal as the last of the gas is burned.
3. Disconnect gas cylinder per “Disconnecting Gas Cylinder” section.
4. Remove cooking grids and heat plates.
5. Remove burners by removing the fasteners, which secure the burners to the grill bottom.