Recording linear PCM format data over
When recording a linear PCM format file,
recording will continue even after the file size
exceeds 2 GB.
• The data is divided and saved in separate
files of up to 2 GB. The files are processed
as multiple files during playback.
• After recording 999 files which exceed 2GB
1 Press the
( s) button during
• Recording pauses, and [ ] indicator
appears in the display.
• Recording is stopped automatically
after being paused for at least 120
2 Press the
( s) button again
while recording is paused.
• Recording resumes from the position it
was paused at.