Inserting the battery
Before using the voice recorder, remove the battery from the bag and insert it in the battery
1 To open the battery cover, slide
the battery cover lock release
lever in the direction of the
2 With the label on the back facing
up, align the terminals on the
recorder and the battery, and
then press down in at A and set
the battery into place by pressing
it inward at B.
As shown, set the battery pack so that it tucks
under the protruding section of the recorder.
3 Slide the battery cover until it is
• Be sure to firmly close the battery cover
(slide until the battery cover lock clicks).
• Do not close the battery cover if the
battery is not completely inserted.
• Check for any metallic foreign matter or
dust on the terminal of the battery.
• Do not use a battery other than that
• Do not operate the recorder without
the battery. Be sure to operate the
recorder with the battery inserted.