This function allows you to capture the projected image from RGB signal and set it as a startup
image or background image when no signal is detected.
Press Enter or ► to capture the desired image and press Yes to execute Image capture.
It takes 1 to 2 minutes to complete image capture and shows the progress on the screen.
The message window will be closed after image capture is done.
Press Enter or ► and select “Yes” to delete captured image.
• The image can be captured only when the input source is non-interlace signal from
• COMPUTER/COMPONET 1,2 or DVI-D input, the image from Video or S-Video cannot be captured.
• The captured image must be native resolution such 1280x800 for WXGA, 1024x768 for XGA
• Aspect Ratio must be set to “Normal”
• An image can be captured and saved for either of the four-segment color wheel or six-segment color wheel, each
color wheel can save one image.
• Switch the input signal during performing image capture may result in the failure of the capturing.