Thank you for your purchase of this quality BenQ projector. For the best results, please read this
manual through carefully as it is your guide through the control menus and operation.
Important safety instructions
Your projector is designed and tested to meet the latest standards for safety of information
technology equipment. However, to ensure safe use of this product, it is important that you follow
the instructions mentioned in this manual and marked on the product.
1. Please read this user manual before you
operate your projector. Keep this manual in
a safe place for future reference.
2. Always place the projector on a level,
horizontal surface during operation.
- Do not place the projector on an
unstable cart, stand, or table as it may fall
and be damaged.
- Do not use if tilted at an angle of more
than 10 degrees left to right, nor at angle
of more than 15 degrees front to back.
4. Do not place the projector in any of the
Allow at least 50 cm clearance from walls
- locations where temperatures may become
excessively high, such as the inside of a car
with all windows closed.
- locations where excessive humidity, dust,
or cigarette smoke may contaminate optical
components, shorten the projector’s
lifespan and darken the screen.
- locations with an ambient temperature
- locations where altitude is higher than 1500
meters/4920 feet above sea level.
3. Do not store the projector on end
vertically. Doing so may cause the projector
to fall over, causing injury or resulting in