7. Lift the handle so that it stands up. Use the
handle to slowly pull the lamp out of the
• Pulling it too quickly may cause the lamp to break
and scatter broken glass in the projector.
• Do not place the lamp in locations where water
might splash on it, children can reach it, or near
• Do not insert your hands into the projector after
the lamp is removed. If you touch the optical
components inside, it could cause color
unevenness and distortion of the projected
8. As shown in the figure, lower the new lamp
first into the connector on the projector and
reconnect the lamp connector.
9. Tighten the screw that secures the lamp.
• Loose screw may cause a bad connection, which
could result in malfunction.
• Do not over tighten the screw.
10. Ensure the handle is fully laid flat and locked
11. Place the lamp protection film supplied with
the new lamp on the lamp compartment.
12. Replace the lamp cover on the projector.