2. The Special Feature page provides some advanced functions to manage the projected
• To display a full screen, click Full Screen.
• To display a partial screen, click Selectable. A square appears on your screen. You
can adjust its size and place it where you want to project.
• To pause projection, click Pause.
• If there are multiple computers connected to the projector, you can decide a
display location by clicking 1, 2, 3, 4, L, R, or Full Screen.
3. The Basic Settings page allows you to configure Q Presenter.
• To activate Remote Desktop function, click Yes. Type the name and password for
your computer. Go to the projector OSD menu SYSTEM SETUP: Advanced >
Network Settings > Remote Desktop, and enter Account (the name for your
computer) and Password, and highlight Connect, press MODE/ENTER.