Controlling the projector remotely through a web browser
Once you have the correct IP address for the projector and the projector is on or in standby
mode, you can use any computer that is on the same local area network to control the
• If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, make sure it is version 7.0 or higher.
• The screenshots in this manual are for reference only, and may differ from the actual
1. Enter the address of the projector in the address bar of your browser and press Enter.
2. The main page of the Projector Network Display System appears. This web page
provides access to a variety of functions with a simple click.
3. Click Download to save Q Presenter software on your computer. See "Displaying
images through Q Presenter" on page 48 for details.