Controlling the projector through a LAN
You can manage and control the projector from one or more remote computers when they
are properly connected to the same local area network.
If you are in a DHCP environment:
1. Take a RJ45 cable and connect one end to the RJ45 LAN input jack of the projector
and the other end to the RJ45 port on your Ethernet or router.
2. Do one of the following:
NETWORK SETTING on the remote control. The Network Settings page
MENU/EXIT and then press / until the SYSTEM SETUP: Advanced
menu is highlighted. Press to highlight Network Settings and press MODE/
ENTER. The Network Settings page is displayed.
3. Highlight Wired LAN and press MODE/ENTER.
4. Make sure the Status is Connect.
5. Press to highlight DHCP and press / to select On.
6. Press to highlight Apply and press MODE/ENTER.
7. Re-enter the Network Settings > Wired LAN page. The IP Address, Subnet Mask,
Default Gateway, and DNS settings will be displayed. Note down the IP address
displayed in the IP Address row.
If the IP Address still does not appear, contact your ITS administrator.
If you are in a non-DHCP environment:
1. Repeat steps 1-4 above.
2. Press to highlight DHCP and press / to select Off.
3. Contact your ITS administrator for information on the IP Address, Subnet Mask,
Default Gateway, and DNS settings.
4. Press to select the item you want to modify and press MODE/ENTER.
5. Press / to move the cursor and the press / to enter the value.
6. To save the settings, press MODE/ENTER. If you do not want to save the settings,
7. Press to highlight Apply and press MODE/ENTER.