Need help? 1.800.762.1142
Do not return to place of purchase.
DO NOT RETURN PRODUCT TO STORE.
For assistance call 1.800.762.1142 toll free. Please have
your owner’s manual and model number available for
For Easiest Assembly:
• To avoid losing any small components or hardware, assemble
your product on a level surface that does not have cracks or
• Clear an area large enough to layout all components and
hardware and that is soft to not scratch or damage any surface
• When applicable, tighten all hardware connections by hand
first. Once the step is completed go back and fully tighten all
hardware while being cautious not to over tighten to avoid
damaging surfaces or stripping hardware.
• Follow all steps in order to properly assemble your product.
To complete assembly you will need:
• (1) Leak Detection Solution (Instructions on how to make
solution are included in the “Operating Instructions” section of
• (1) Precision Filled LP Gas Grill Tank with Acme Type 1 external
threaded valve connection (4-5 gallon size)
Typical assembly: approximately 1 (one) hour.
A x 12
A x 4