Outdoor Fireplace Model No. WAD506AS, WAD506B, WAD6180AP
Do NOT move or store this outdoor fireplace until the fire is COMPLETELY out.
1. Once the fire is out, coals are cold and outdoor fireplace is cool to the touch, remove ashes
and properly dispose.
2. Cover outdoor fireplace with a durable vinyl cover designed to fit this unit.
3. Store assembled in a location away from children and pets.
Note: If you do not use a cover, store this outdoor fireplace in a dry location to maximize
For faster warranty service, please register your product immediately at www.bluerhino.com or
Blue Rhino Global Sourcing, LLC (“Vendor”) warrants to the original retail purchaser of this
product, and to no other person, that if this product is assembled and operated in accordance
with the printed instructions accompanying it, then for a period of one (1) year from the date
of purchase, all parts in such product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship.
Vendor may require reasonable proof of your date of purchase. Therefore, you should retain
your sales slip or invoice. This Limited Warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of
parts, which prove defective under normal use and service and which Vendor shall determine
in its reasonable discretion upon examination to be defective. Before returning any parts, you
should contact Vendor’s Customer Service Department using the contact information listed
below. If Vendor conﬁrms, after examination, a defect covered by this Limited Warranty in any
returned part, and if Vendor approves the claim, Vendor will replace such defective part without
charge. If you return defective parts, transportation charges must be prepaid by you. Vendor will
return replacement parts to the original retail purchaser, freight or postage prepaid.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any failures or operating difﬁculties due to accident,
abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, improper installation or improper maintenance or
service by you or any third party, or failure to perform normal and routine maintenance on
the product as set out in this owner’s manual. In addition, the Limited Warranty does not cover
damage to the ﬁnish, such as scratches, dents, discoloration, rust or other weather damage,
This Limited Warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties. Vendor disclaims all warranties
for products that are purchased from sellers other than authorized retailers or distributors,
including the warranty of merchantability or the warranty of ﬁtness for a particular purpose.
VENDOR ALSO DISCLAIMS AND ANY ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE. VENDOR SHALL NO LIABILITY TO PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY
SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Vendor further
disclaims any implied or express warranty of, and assumes no responsibility for, defects in
workmanship caused by third parties.
This Limited Warranty gives the purchaser speciﬁc legal rights; a purchaser may have other
rights depending upon where he or she lives. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or
limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long a warranty
lasts, so the above exclusion and limitations may not apply to everyone.
Vendor does not authorize any person or company to assume for it any other obligation or
liability in connection with the sale, installation, use, removal, return, or replacement of its
equipment, and no such representations are binding on Vendor.
Blue Rhino Global Sourcing, LLC
Winston-Salem, North Carolina USA
FOR YOUR SAFETY
Before using this outdoor fireplace, make sure you have read,
understand and are following all information provided in the
Important Safeguards presented on page 2. Failure to follow those
instructions can cause death, serious injury or property damage.
1. Make sure there is only a small amount of ash in the bottom of the bowl.
2. Place a layer of dry kindling or a natural firestarter such as Fatwood™ onto the center of
3. Place above that a layer of dry seasoned hardwood that is cut to lengths no more than
3/4 the diameter of the bowl.
4. Use a match to light kindling or firestarter.
5. Using a hook and heat resistant gloves, replace spark guard once the kindling or
firestarter is lit.
Tending the Fire
You may need to shift and/or add logs for an ideal experience.
Do NOT place a hot spark guard or hot fireplace tools onto combustible
surfaces such as grass, wooden deck or furniture.
1. Using a hook and heat resistant gloves, carefully remove spark guard.
2. While using a long handled fireplace tool, shift coals and logs to allow additional airflow.
3. Do NOT add gasoline, kerosene, diesel fuel, lighter fluid or alcohol to relight or enhance
an existing fire.
4. Wait until glowing coals have developed before adding any additional wood. If additional
wood is required, place wood on top coals. Be careful not to shift ashes.
4. Using a hook and heat resistant gloves, replace spark guard.
1. Allow fire to burn itself out.
2. Do NOT use water to extinguish as this is dangerous and can cause damage to this
Cleaning and Care
This outdoor fireplace should be inspected on a regular basis to ensure product safety and
longer product life.
Do NOT attempt to inspect this outdoor fireplace until the fire is COMPLETELY out.
1. Check handles to make sure they are secure.
2. Check components for any signs of damage or rust.
3. If damage to any component is detected, do NOT operate until repairs are executed.
This outdoor fireplace should be cleaned on a regular basis to promote safer experiences
and longer product life.
Note: After repeated use, a slight discoloration of the finish may occur.
Do NOT attempt to clean this outdoor fireplace until the fire is COMPLETELY out.
Do NOT use oven cleaner or abrasive cleaners as they will damage this product.
Do NOT clean any part of this outdoor fireplace in a self cleaning oven as it may
damage the finish.
1. Wipe exterior surfaces with a mild dishwashing detergent or baking soda.
2. For stubborn surfaces use a citrus based degreaser and a nylon scrubbing brush.
3. Rinse clean with water.
4. Remove built-up creosote from components with a chimney cleaning product.
Operating Instructions Cleaning and Care (continued)