11 Owner’s manual: model SG380-2 outdoor gas grill 11/12/02
Contact 1-800-762-1142 for assistance.
Do not return to place of purchase.
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
1. This grill is for outdoor use only, and shall not be used in a
building, garage, or any other enclosed area.
2. This grill is for use with propane gas only (propane gas cylinder
3. Never attempt to attach this grill to the self-contained propane
system of a camper trailer, motor home, or house.
4. Never use charcoal or lighter fluid.
5. The use of alcohol, or prescription or non-prescription drugs
may impair the consumer’s ability to properly assemble or safely
operate the appliance.
6. Do not use gasoline, kerosene, or alcohol for lighting! The LP-gas
supply cylinder must be constructed and marked in accordance
with the Specifications for LP-gas Cylinders of the U.S. Department
of Transportation (DOT) or the National Standard of Canada, CAN/
CSA-B339, Cylinders, Spheres and Tubes for the Transportation of
Dangerous Goods; and Commission.
7. Always open grill lid carefully and slowly as heat and steam
trapped within grill can severely burn you.
8. Always place your grill on a hard, level surface far away from
combustibles. An asphalt or blacktop surface may not be
acceptable for this purpose
9. Do not attempt to move appliance when in use. Allow the working
vessel to cool before moving or storing.
10. Do not leave a lit grill unattended, especially keep children and
pets away from grill at all times.
11. This is not a tabletop grill. Therefore, do not place this grill on
any type of tabletop surface.
12. Do not use grill in high winds.
13. Do not use the grill unless it is COMPLETELY assembled and all
parts are securely fastened and tightened.
14. This appliance is not intended for commercial use.
Keep all combustible items and surfaces at least 21 inches (53 cm)
away from the grill at all times. DO NOT use this gas grill or any gas
product under any overhead or near any unprotected combustible