9Owner’s manual: model SG380-2 outdoor gas grill 11/12/02
Contact 1-800-762-1142 for assistance.
Do not return to place of purchase.
1. Do not touch metal parts of grill until it has completely cooled
(about 45 minutes) to avoid burns, unless you are wearing
protective gear (potholders, gloves, BBQ mittens, etc.).
2. Do not use in an explosive atmosphere. Keep grill area clear and
free from combustible materials, gasoline and other flammable
vapors and liquids.
3. Do not alter grill in any manner.
4. Clean and inspect the hose before each use of the appliance. If
there is any evidence of abrasion, wear, cuts, or leaks, the hose
must be replaced prior operation. The replacement hose assembly
shall be as specified by the manufacturer.
5. Move gas hoses as far away as possible from hot surfaces and
hot greases. (Pay specific attention to dripping grease).
6. Never keep a filled container in a hot car or car trunk. Heat will
cause the gas pressure to increase, which may open the relief
valve and allow gas to escape.
• LP Characteristics: Flammable, explosive under pressure, heavier
than air, and settles and pools in low areas.
• In its natural state, propane has no color. For your safety, an
odorant is added that smells like rotten cabbage.
• Contact with LP can cause freeze burns to skin.
• The grill is shipped from the factory for LP gas use ONLY.
• Never use an LP cylinder with a damaged body, valve, collar, or
• Dented or rusted LP cylinders may be hazardous and should be
checked by your LP gas supplier.
1. PROPANE GAS CYLINDER NEEDED TO OPERATE.
2. This gas grill is NOT for commercial use!
Liquid propane (LP) gas is
flammable and hazardous if
handled improperly. Become
aware of the characteristics
before using any LP product.
It is essential to keep the grill’s
valve compartment, burners,
and circulating air passages
clean. Inspect grill before