Outdoor LP Gas Barbecue Grill Model No. NPG2322SS
DO NOT RETURN PRODUCT TO STORE.
For assistance call 1.800.762.1142 toll free. Please have
your owner’s manual and model number available for
Note: The model number can be found on the back or side of the grill.
For Easiest Assembly:
• To avoid losing any small components or hardware, assemble
your product on a hard level surface that does not have cracks
• Clear an area large enough to layout all components and
• When applicable, tighten all hardware connections by hand
first. Once the step is completed go back and fully tighten all
• Follow all steps in order to properly assemble your product.
To complete assembly you will need:
• (1) Leak Detection Solution (Instructions on how to make
solution are included in “Operating Instructions” section)
• (1) 14.1 oz or (1) 16.4 oz LP gas tank.
Typical assembly: approximately 30 minutes.
Attach Temperature Gauge, Top Hinges and Lid Handle
D x 2
E x 2
I x 2
J x 2
Attach Side Handle Heat Shields, Heat Plate Supports
and Left and Right Side Handles
E x 8
J x 8
Attach Bottom Hinges
D x 4
I x 4