Torch & Wire Feed Set Up for Aluminium Wire
(1) Lay the torch out straight on the ground and remove the front end parts
(2) Remove the liner retaining nut.
(3) Carefully pull the liner out of the torch cable assembly
(4) Select a PA or liner, carefully and slowly feed the liner in short forward movements down the cable
assembly all the way through and out the torch neck end. Avoid kinking the liner, kinking the liner will
ruin it and require replacement.
(5) Leave the liner extending out the end of the torch neck end by 3mm.
(5) Fit the liner retaining nut together with the liner o-ring.
(9) Install a U groove drive roller of the correct size to match the wire diameter being used.
(2) Remove the liner retaining nut (3) Carefully pull out and completely
remove the liner
(4) Carefully unravel the new liner
and tighten the liner retaining nut
(5) Carefully feed in the new liner in short
forward movements down the torch lead
all the way to exit the torch neck. Be care-
ful not to kink the liner
liner retaining nut using a sharp box cut-
(6) Replace the front end parts
(1) Remove mig torch front end parts
(7) Fit the liner collet, liner O-ring and
liner retaining nut.
Instructions Manual for R AZOR WE LD 175 DC (K019D)