(5) Connect the regulator to the cylinder,
Connect the gas lead to the regulator.
(4) Connect the Earth cable
connector to the terminal
(2) Connect the torch switch lead
to the torch remote receptacle
(6) Turn on the machine using the
ON/OFF switch on the back or the machine
(7) Select preferred TIG mode using
the MODE selector switch
(1) Connect the TIG torch connector
to the terminal.
(3) Insert the torch gas connector into
the quick lock gas receptacle.
Set Up Procedure for AC TIG Welding:
TIG Welding Set and Operation
(1) Connect the TIG Torch connector to the negative terminal and tighten it
(2) Connect the torch switch remote lead into the torch remote socket
(3) Insert the torch gas connector into the quick lock gas receptacle
(4) Connect the Earth Cable connector into the positive terminal and tighten it
(5) (A) Connect gas line to Gas Regulator and connect the gas regulator to the Gas Cylinder
(B) Connect the gas line to the quick lock gas inlet connector at the rear of the machine
(C) Slowly open the cylinder valve.
(E) Close the cylinder valve and pay attention to the needle indicator of the contents pressure gauge
on the regulator, if the needle drops away towards zero there is a gas leak. Sometimes a gas leak can
be slow and to identify it will require leaving the gas pressure in the regulator and line for an extended
8 -12 l/min, close the cylinder valve and check after a minimum of 15 minutes.
(F) If there is a gas loss then check all connectors and clamps for leakage by brushing or spraying with
soapy water, bubbles will appear at the leakage point.
(G)Important: We strongly recommend that you
check for gas leakage prior to operation of your machine. We recommend that you close the
cylinder valve when the machine is not in use.
(6 Turn on the machine using the ON/OFF switch
(7) Select the preferred TIG function with the MODE selector switch