Installation set up of the Spool Gun for UNI-MIG MIG180
(1) Plug Primary power supply cable into 15amp power outlet.
(2) Switch on the machine,
(3) Select Spool Gun using the Standard/Spool Gun selector switch.
(4) Connect the Spool Gun to the Euro Mig torch connection socket on the front panel, and tighten it.
Connect the Spool Gun control cable to the receptacle and tighten it.
IMPORTANT : When connecting the torch be sure to tighten the connection. A loose connection can
result in the connector arcing and damaging the machine and gun connector.
This damage is not covered under warranty.
(5) Connect earth lead to the workpiece.
(6) Connect Gas Line to Gas Regulator and connect the gas regulator to the Gas Cylinder.
(7) Connect weld power lead to GAS Remove wire from the drive unit as show in picture inside
(8) Take the Spool Gun and remove the spool cover.
(9) Place the Wire Spool onto the Spool Holder - Hold and snip the wire from the spool being sure to
hold the wire to prevent rapid uncoiling.
(9) Place a spool of wire onto the Spool
(8) Remove the spool cover by
unscrewing the retaining nut and lifting
off the cover
(7)Connect weld power lead to GAS
Remove wire from the drive unit
as show in picture inside machine
(2) Switch on the machine
(3) Set Standard/Spoolgun
selector switch to Spool Gun
(4) Connect Spool Gun control cable and
gun cable connector
(6) Connect the gas line to the regulator
and connect to the gas cylinder
(5) Connect earth lead to
IMPORTANT : When connecting the torch
be sure to tighten the connection.
(1) Plug Primary power supply cable
into 15amp power outlet.