Installation set up for MIG with Gasless wire for UNI-MIG MIG180
(1) Plug Primary power supply cable into 15amp power outlet.
(2) Select Standard MIG using the Standard/Spool Gun selector switch.
(3) Plug the welding torch into the Euro Mig torch connection socket on the front panel, and tighten it.
IMPORTANT : When connecting the torch be sure to tighten the connection. A loose connection can
result in the connector arcing and damaging the machine and gun connector.
This damage is not covered under warranty.
(4) Connect earth lead to the workpiece.
(5) Connect the weld power cable plug inside the wire feeder to the output socket NO GAS, and tighten it.
(6) Fit the correct sized Knurled Drive roller for Gas Less Flux Cored wire
(7) Place the Wire Spool onto the Spool Holder - Note: the spool retaining nut is Left Hand thread.
Snip the wire from the spool being sure to hold the wire to prevent rapid uncoiling. Feed the wire into
the wire feeder inlet guide tube through to the drive roller.
(5) Connect weld power lead to
as show in picture inside machine
(7) Place wire onto spool holder - (spool
retaining nut is left hand thread ) Feed the wire
through the inlet guide tube on to the drive
(7) Fit the correct sized Knurled
Drive roller for Gas Less Flux
(2) Set Standard/Spoolgun
selector switch to Standard
(3) Connect Mig torch
IMPORTANT : When connecting the torch
be sure to tighten the connection.
(4) Connect earth lead to
(1) Plug Primary power supply cable
into 15amp power outlet.