Menu functions (Shooting menus)
WB BKT (WB bracketing)
Three images with different white balances (adjusted in speciﬁ ed color directions) are
automatically created from one shot, starting with the value currently selected for white
balance. WB bracketing is available in P, A, S and M modes.
• White balance can be varied by 2, 4, or 6 steps on each of
the A – B (Amber – Blue) and G – M (Green – Magenta) axes.
• The camera brackets the value currently selected for white
3f 4Step 3f 4Step
FL BKT (FL bracketing)
The camera varies ﬂ ash level over three shots (no modiﬁ cation on the ﬁ rst shot, negative on
the second, and positive on the third). In single-frame shooting, one shot is taken each time
the shutter button is pressed; in sequential shooting, all shots are taken while the shutter
button is pressed.
• The t indicator turns green during bracketing.
• The size of the bracketing increment changes with the value
selected for [EV Step]. g “EV Step” (P. 91)
ISO BKT (ISO bracketing)
The camera varies the sensitivity over three shots while keeping the shutter speed and
aperture ﬁ xed. The modiﬁ cation amount can be selected from 0.3 EV, 0.7 EV, or 1.0 EV. Each
time the shutter button is pressed, the camera shoots three frames with the set sensitivity
(or if auto sensitivity is selected, the optimal sensitivity setting) on the ﬁ rst shot, negative
modiﬁ cation on the second shot, and positive modiﬁ cation on the third shot.
• The size of the bracketing increment does not change with
the value selected for [ISO Step]. g “Using the custom
menus” (P. 88)
• Bracketing is performed regardless of the upper limit set with
[ISO-Auto Set]. g “ISO-Auto Set” (P. 92)
ART BKT (ART bracketing)
Each time the shutter is released, the camera records multiple
images, each with a different art ﬁ lter setting. You can turn art
ﬁ lter bracketing on or off separately for each picture mode.
• Recording may take some time.
• ART BKT cannot be combined with WB BKT or ISO BKT.