Setting a transfer order on images (Share Order)
You can select images you want to transfer to a smartphone in advance. You can also
browse just the images included in the share order. When playing back images you
want to transfer, press z to display the playback menu. After selecting [Share Order]
and pressing z, press F or G to set a share order on an image and display h. To
cancel a share order, press F or G.
You can select images you want to transfer in advance and set a share order all at
once. g “Selecting images (, [Erase Selected], [Share Order Selected])” (P. 70) ,
“Transferring images to a smartphone” (P. 112)
• You can set a share order on 200 frames.
• Share orders cannot include RAW images or Motion JPEG (H or I) movies.
Selecting images (, [Erase Selected], [Share Order Selected])
You can select multiple images for , [Erase Selected]
or [Share Order Selected].
Press the H button in the index display screen (P. 67 ) to
select an image; a v icon will appear on the image. Press
the H button again to cancel the selection.
Press z to display the menu, and then select from, ,
[Erase Selected], or [Share Order Selected].
This function is also available in single-frame playback.
2016.04.01 12:30 21
Add an audio recording (up to 30 sec. long) to the current photograph.
Display the image to which you want to add an
audio recording and press z.
• Audio recording is not available with protected images.
• Audio recording is also available in the playback menu.
Select [R] and press z.
• To exit without adding a recording, select [No].
Add to My Clips
Select [R Start] and press z to begin recording.
• To stop recording part-way through, press z.
Press z to end recording.
• Images with audio recordings are indicated by a H icon.
• To delete a recording, select [Erase] in Step 3.
Adding still pictures to My Clips (Add to My Clips)
You can also select still pictures and add them to My Clips.
Display the still picture you wish to add and press z to display the menu. Select [Add
to My Clips] and press z. Using FGHI, select My Clips and the order in which
you wish to add the pictures, then press z.