Press the shutter button halfway to focus, the rest of the way
down to start the timer. First, the self-timer lamp lights up for
approximately 10 seconds, then it blinks for approximately
2 seconds and the picture is taken.
Press the shutter button halfway to focus, the rest of the
way down to start the timer. The self-timer lamp blinks for
approximately 2 seconds, and then the picture is taken.
YC Custom Self-
Press the INFO button to set [Y Timer], [Number of Frames],
[Interval Length], and [Every Frame AF].
Select a setting using HI, and adjust the setting by using the
control dial (P).
If [Every Frame AF] is set to [On], each frame is automatically
focused before shooting.
• To cancel the activated self-timer, press G.
• When you are using S, no conﬁ rmation image is displayed during shooting. The
image is displayed again after shooting ends. When you are using T, the image shot
immediately before is displayed.
• The speed of sequential shooting varies depending on the lens you are using and the
focus of the zoom lens.
• During sequential shooting, if the battery check blinks due to low battery, the camera
stops shooting and starts saving the pictures you have taken on the card. The camera
may not save all of the pictures depending on how much battery power remains.
• Fix the camera securely on a tripod for self-timer shooting.
• If you stand in front of the camera to press the shutter button when using the self-timer,
the photograph may be out of focus.