Shooting with touch screen operations
Tap T to cycle through touch screen settings.
250250 F5.6 01:02:0301:02:03
TTap a subject to focus and automatically
release the shutter. This function is not
available in n mode.
UTouch screen operations disabled.
VTap to display an AF target and focus on the
subject in the selected area. You can use the
touch screen to choose the position and size of
the focus frame. Photographs can be taken by
pressing the shutter button.
Preview ing Your Subje c t ( V )
Tap the subject in the display.
• An AF target will be displayed.
• Use the slider to choose the size of the frame.
• Touch S to turn off the display of the AF target.
S-IS AUTOS-IS AUTO
Use the slider to adjust the size of the AF
target, and then tap Y to zoom in at the frame
• Use your ﬁ nger to scroll the display when the picture
is zoomed in.
• Tap Z to cancel the zoom display.
• The situations in which touch screen operations are not available include the following.
Panorama/3D/multiple exposure/during bulb, time or live composite photography/one-
touch white balance dialog/when buttons or dials are in use
• Do not touch the display with your ﬁ ngernails or other sharp objects.
• Gloves or monitor covers may interfere with touch screen operation.