Taking high angle and low angle shots
You can change the orientation and angle of the monitor.
1 Press the monitor down.
2 Adjust the angle of the monitor.
Lower angle Upper angle
• Rotate the monitor gently within the limits shown. Do not use force; failure to observe this
precaution could damage the connectors.
Letting the camera choose the settings (A)
The camera adjusts settings to suit the scene; all you have to do is press the shutter
button. Use live guides to adjust such parameters as color, brightness, and background
Set the mode dial to A.
To change the shooting settings, touch the tab to display the live guides.
• Touch a guide item to display the slider of the level bar.
250250 F5.6 01:02:03
Change Color Saturation
Use your ﬁ nger to position the sliders.
a to enter the setting.
• To cancel the live guide setting, tap k on the
• When [Shooting Tips] is selected, select an item and
touch a to display a description.
• The effect of the selected level is visible in the
display. If [Blur Background] or [Express Motions]
is selected, the display will return to normal, but the
selected effect will be visible in the ﬁ nal photograph.
Clear & Vivid
Flat & Muted