Indications used in this manual
The following symbols are used throughout this manual.
% Tips Useful information and hints that will help you get the most out of
gReference pages describing details or related information.
This notice concerns the supplied ﬂ ash unit and is chieﬂ y directed to users in
Information for Your Safety
When using your photographic equipment, basic safety precautions should always be
followed, including the following:
• Read and understand all instructions before using.
• Close supervision is necessary when any ﬂ ash is used by or near children. Do not leave
ﬂ ash unattended while in use.
• Care must be taken as burns can occur from touching hot parts.
• Do not operate if the ﬂ ash has been dropped or damaged - until it has been examined by
qualiﬁ ed service personnel.
• Let ﬂ ash cool completely before putting away.
• To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not immerse this ﬂ ash in water or other liquids.
• To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble this ﬂ ash, but take it to qualiﬁ ed
service personnel when service or repair work is required. Incorrect reassembly can
cause electric shock when the ﬂ ash is used subsequently.
• The use of an accessory attachment not recommended by the manufacturer may cause a
risk of ﬁ re, electric shock, or injury to persons.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS