Setting the date/time
Date and time information is recorded on the card together with the images. The ﬁ le
name is also included with the date and time information. Be sure to set the correct
date and time before using the camera. Some functions cannot be used if the date and
time have not been set.
Display the menus.
• Press the M ENU button to display the menus.
MEN U button
Shooting Menu 1
Digital Tele-converter Off
Select [X] in the [d] (setup) tab.
• Use FG on the arrow pad to select
[d] and press I.
• Select [X] and press I.
Set the date and time.
• Use HI to select items.
• Use FG to change the selected item.
• Use FG to select the date format.
The time is displayed using a
Save settings and exit.
• Press z to set the camera clock and exit to the main
• Press the M ENU button to exit the menus.
• If the battery is removed from the camera and the camera
is left for a while, the date and time may reset to the factory
• You can synchronize the time correctly by pressing z at a
time signal of 0 seconds while setting [min].