Connecting the camera to a computer and a printer
Direct printing (PictBridge)
By connecting the camera to a PictBridge-compatible printer with the USB cable, you
can print out recorded pictures directly.
Connect the camera to the printer using the supplied USB cable and turn
the camera on.
Look for this
• Use a fully charged battery for printing.
• When the camera is turned on, a dialog should be displayed in the monitor prompting
you to choose a host. If it is not, select [Auto] for [USB Mode] (P. 91 ) in the camera
Use FG to select [Print].
• [One Moment] will be displayed, followed by a print-
mode selection dialog.
• If the screen is not displayed after a few minutes,
disconnect the USB cable and start again from Step 1.
Proce ed to “Cust om print ing” (P. 1 20 ) .
• 3D photos, RAW images, and movies cannot be printed.
Use the camera to display the picture you wish to print before connecting the printer
via the USB cable.
Use HI to display the pictures you want to print
on the camera.
• The picture selection screen appears when printing is
completed. To print another picture, use HI to select
the image and press z.
• To exit, unplug the USB cable from the camera while the
picture selection screen is displayed.
Easy Print Start