Connecting the camera to a smartphone
Adding position information to images
You can add GPS tags to images that were taken while the GPS log was saving by
transferring the GPS log saved on the smartphone to the camera.
This is available only in [Private].
Before beginning to shoot, launch OI.Share and turn on the switch on the
Add Location button to begin saving the GPS log.
• Before beginning to save the GPS log, the camera must be connected to OI.Share
once to synchronize the time.
• You can use the phone or other apps while the GPS log is saving. Do not terminate
When shooting is complete, turn off the switch on the Add Location
button. Saving the GPS log is complete.
Start [Connection to Smartphone] on the camera.
• You can also connect by touching w in the monitor.
Transfer the saved GPS log to the camera using OI.Share.
• GPS tags are added to the images in the memory card based on the transferred GPS
• g is displayed on images to which position information has been added.
• Addition of location information can only be used with smartphones that have a GPS
• Position information cannot be added to movies.