Connecting the camera to a smartphone
Transferring images to a smartphone
You can select images in the camera and load them to a smartphone. You can also
use the camera to select images you want to share in advance. g “Setting a transfer
order on images (Share Order)” (P. 70)
Connect the camera to a smartphone (P. 110).
• You can also connect by touching w in the
250250 F5.6 01:02:03
Launch OI.Share and tap the Image Transfer button.
• The images in the camera are displayed in a list.
Select the pictures you want to transfer and tap the Save button.
• When saving is completed, you can turn off the camera from the smartphone.
Shooting remotely with a smartphone
You can shoot remotely by operating the camera with a smartphone.
This is available only in [Private].
Start [Connection to Smartphone] on the camera.
• You can also connect by touching w in the monitor.
Launch OI.Share and tap the Remote button.
Tap the shutter button to shoot.
• The image taken is saved on the memory card in the camera.
• Available shooting options are partially limited.