Connecting the camera to a smartphone
Connecting to a smartphone
Connect to a smartphone. Start the OI.Share App installed on your smartphone.
Select [Connection to Smartphone] in the q Playback Menu and press
• You can also connect by touching w in the monitor.
Following the guide displayed on the monitor, proceed with the Wi-Fi
• The SSID, password and QR code are displayed on the monitor.
Preparing Wi-Fi Connection
Connecting to your
Read QR code by
'OLYMPUS Image Share'.
Password : 11223344
Start OI.Share on your smartphone, and read the QR code displayed on
the camera monitor.
• Connection will be performed automatically.
• When you connect to your smartphone, the time and date on the camera will be
matched to the time on your smartphone.
• If you are unable to read the QR code, enter the SSID and password in the Wi-Fi
settings of your smartphone to connect. For how to access the Wi-Fi settings on your
smartphone, please see your smartphone operating instructions.
To end the connection, press MENU on the camera or touch [End Wi-Fi]
on the monitor screen.
• You can also end the connection with OI.Share or by turning off your camera.
• The connection ends.