WARRANTY / RETURNS / EXCHANGES
We understand that sometimes a product may need to be returned. If you have purchased from the RAZORWELD Authorised
Dealer Network, to assist you in following the correct procedure enclosed is the returns policy.
Our Returns Policy includes the rights you have under the American consumer Law and other relevant laws.
. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably
foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of
acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
• You shall inspect the Goods on delivery and shall within seven (7) days of delivery (time being of the essence) notify JASIC
Technologies America Inc of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description or
• You shall also aord JASIC Technologies America Inc the opportunity to inspect the Goods within a reasonable
time following delivery if you believe the Goods are defective in any way.
• If you shall fail to comply with these provisions the Goods shall be presumed to be free from any defect or damage. For de-
fective Goods, Which JASIC Technologies America Inc has agreed in writing that you are entitled to reject,
JASIC Technologies America Inc ‘s liability is limited to, at the discretion of JASIC Technologies America Inc
either replacing the Goods or repairing the Goods except where you have acquired Goods as a consumer within the
meaning of the relevant State legislation and trade act policies and is therefore also entitled to, at the consumer’s discretion
either a refund of the purchase price of the Goods, or repair of the Goods, or replacement of the Goods.
Returns will only be accepted provided that:
(a) You have complied with the provisions outlined above, and
(b) where the Goods are unable to be repaired, the Goods are returned at your cost within thirty (30) days of the
delivery date, and
(c) JASIC Technologies America inc will not be liable for Goods which have not been stored or used in a proper
(d) the Goods are returned in the condition in which they were delivered and with all packaging material, brochures and
instruction material in as new condition as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
• JASIC Technologies America Inc Accepts no responsibility for products lost, damaged or mislaid whilst in transit
• JASIC Technologies America Inc may (at their sole discretion) accept the return of Goods for credit but this may incur a han-
dling fee of up to fteen percent (15%) of the value of the returned Goods plus any freight costs.
• Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, JASIC Technologies America Inc is entitled to choose
between providing you with a repair, replacement or other suitable remedy.
PURCHASER’S REMEDIES :
WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF ANY ORDER, ANY GOODS DELIVERED PURSUANT TO ANY ORDER AND EX-
PRESSLY ACCEPTED IN SELLER’S ACKNOWLEDGMENT, OR SELLER’S PERFORMANCE IN
CONNECTION WITH ANY ORDER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF ANY
RECALL, DEFECT OR ALLEGED DEFECT IN ANY GOODS OR SERVICES FURNISHED BY SELLER, SHALL BE
LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO THE RIGHT OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GOODS OR SERVICES, AT
SELLER’S OPTION. WITHOUT IN ANY WAY LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LI-
ABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS INCURRED BY PURCHASER WITH RESPECT TO ANY GOODS OR SERVICES FUR-
NISHED BY SELLER, OR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM INJURIES TO PERSONS AS A
RESULT OF PURCHASER’S OR A THIRD PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE. SELLER’S WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER FAILURES RESULTING
FROM THE IMPROPER INSTALLATION, MOUNTING DESIGN OR APPLICATION OR FROM CORROSION. THE PROVISIONS OF THIS
PARAGRAPH ARE A MATERIAL TERM OF THIS TRANSACTION.
MAKING A CLAIM
If you wish to make a claim under this Warranty, you should:
• Return the product to the point of purchase either in person or on a prepaid courier; or
• Contact Us by Telephone on (+1) 253-859-6277, 253-859-6278 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• When returned, the product must be accompanied with the original invoice including the purchase price and
disclosing the purchase date
• All costs of installation, cartage, freight, travelling expenses, hiring tools and insurance are paid by the Customer.
• To the extent permitted by law, our total liability for loss or damage of every kind related to the product in any way whatso-
ever is limited to the amount paid to the retailer by you for the product or the value of the product.
No responsibility will be taken for products lost, damaged or mislaid whilst in transit.