1. Connect the TIG Torch connector to the negative terminal and tighten it.
2. Install the threaded connector into into the gas tting
3. Connect the torch switch remote lead into the torch remote socket.
4. Connect the Earth Cable connector into the positive terminal and tighten it.
5. Connect gas line to Gas Regulator and connect the gas regulator to the Gas Cylinder.
Slowly open the valve on the gas cylinder and set gas ow to the required rate.
6. Connect the gas line to the 5/8" threaded gas inlet at the rear of the machine.
Check for gas leaks -
JASIC Technologies America Inc nor it's representatives
will be responsible for any gas loss.
8. Switch on the machine using the On/O switch at the rear of the machine.
9. Set the weld parameters using the front panel set procedure on the following page.
5. Connect the regulator to the cylinder,
Connect the gas lead to the regulator.
Set the ow to 5-25 CFH * (To suit application)
4. Connect the Earth cable
connector to the terminal
3. Connect the torch switch lead
to the torch remote receptacle
8. Turn on the machine using the ON/OFF
switch at the rear of machine
1. Connect the TIG torch connector
to the terminal.
2. Install the threaded connector into
into the gas tting
Installation Set Up for DC TIG Welding:
4. Lay the outside edge of the Gas Cup
on the work piece with the Tungsten
Electrode approx 1/16th of an inch
from the work piece
5. Press the torch switch and the arc
will ignite across the gap between the
tungsten and work piece. Hold even
distance of about 5/64th of an inch-
gap between the tungsten and work
piece to maintain the arc.
6. Release the torch switch to bring
in the end of the welding sequence
dependant of 2T or 4T trigger func-
1. Assemble the front end torch
parts use the correct size and
type of tungsten electrode for
the job, the tungsten electrode
requires a sharpened point for
Weld start procedure for HF DC TIG welding
DC HF TIG Welding Setup and Operation
6. Connect the gas line to the 5/8" gas
threaded socket at the rear of the machine