• 2 Years from date of purchase.
• Welding Guns of Australia Pty Ltd Ltd warranties all goods as specified by the manufacturer
of those goods.
• This Warranty does not cover freight or goods that have been interfered with.
• All goods in question must be repaired by an authorised repair agent as appointed by this
• Warranty does not cover abuse, mis-use, accident, theft, general wear and tear.
• New product will not be supplied unless Welding Guns of Australia Pty Ltd has inspected
product returned for warranty and agree’s to replace product.
• Product will only be replaced if repair is not possible
• Please view full Warranty term and conditions supplied with machine or at
www.unimig.com.au/warranty.asp or at the back of this manual.
Thank you for your purchase of your UNIMIG Plasma Cutting Machine.
We are proud of our range of plasma cutting and welding equipment that has a proven track record of
innovation, performance and reliability. Our product range represents the latest developments in Inverter
technology put together by our professional team of highly skilled engineers. The expertise gained from
our long involvement with inverter technology has proven to be invaluable towards the evolution and future
development of our equipment range. This experience gives us the inside knowledge on what the arc
characteristics, performance and interface between man and machine should be. Within our team are
specialist welders that have a proven history of welding knowledge and expertise, giving vital input towards
ensuring that our machines deliver control and performance to the utmost professional level.
We employ an expert team of professional sales, marketing and technical personnel that provide us with
market trends, market feedback and customer comments and requirements. Secondly they provide a
customer support service that is second to none, thus ensuring our customers have confidence that they
will be well satisfied both now and in the future.
UNIMIG welders and plasma cutters are manufactured to be compliant with - AS/NZ 60974-1,
guaranteeing you electrical safety and performance.