Select the projector lamp power from the following modes.
• N ormal: Provides full lamp brightness.
• Economic: Reduces system noise and lamp power consumption by 30%.
• SmartEco: Reduces system noise and lamp power consumption by up to 70%.
If the Economic or SmartEco mode is selected, the light output will be reduced
and result in darker projected pictures.
See Setting Lamp Power for details.
• Gamma Selection
Gamma refers to the relationship between input source and picture brightness.
• 1.6/1.8/2.0/2.1/BenQ: Select these values according to your preference.
• 2.2/2.3: Increases the average brightness of the picture. Best for a lit
environment, meeting room or family room.
• 2.4: Best for viewing movies in a dark environment.
• 2.6/2.8: Best for viewing movies which are mostly composed of dark scenes.
• Brilliant Color
This function utilizes a new color-processing algorithm and system level enhancements
to enable higher brightness while providing truer, more vibrant colors in picture. It
enables a greater than 50% brightness increase in mid-tone images, which are
common in video and natural scenes, so the projector reproduces images in realistic
and true colors. If you prefer images with that quality, select On. Selecting O ff
disables Brilliant Color, and Color Temperature becomes unavailable for access
at the same time.
• Color Temperature Fine Tuning
Allows you to manually adjust the pre-defined color temperature modes:
1. Press OK to display the Color Temperature Fine Tuning window.
2. Press / to select the item(s) you want to make changes and use / to
adjust the values.
• Red Gain/Green Gain/Blue Gain: Adjusts the contrast levels of Red, Green,
• Red Offset/Green O ffset/Blue Offset: Adjusts the brightness levels of Red,
Green, and Blue.
3. W hen done, press BACK to save your changes and exit.
The function is accessible through the remote control.
1.6 1.8 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.6 2.8