Outdoor Fireplace Model No. WAF501CS
FOR YOUR SAFETY
Before using this outdoor fireplace, make sure you have read,
understand and are following all information provided in the Important
Safeguards presented on page 2. Failure to follow those instructions can
cause death, serious injury or property damage.
1. Make sure there is no more than a small amount of ash in the bottom of the ash receiver.
2. Place a layer of dry kindling or a natural firestarter such as Fatwood™ onto the center of
3. Place above that a layer of dry seasoned hardwood that is cut to lengths no more
4. Use a match to light kindling or firestarter.
5. Close doors once the kindling or firestarter is lit.
Tending the Fire
You may need to shift and/or add logs for an ideal experience.
• Always wear protective gloves or a pot holder when tending a fire.
• Wait until glowing coals have developed before adding any additional wood.
• Do NOT add gasoline, kerosene, diesel fuel, lighter fluid or alcohol to relight or
enhance an existing fire.
1. Carefully open access door.
2. While using a long handled fireplace tool, shift coals and logs to allow additional airflow.
3. If additional wood is required, place wood on top coals. Be careful not to shift ashes.
4. Close door.
1. Allow fire to burn itself out.
2. Do NOT use water to extinguish as this is dangerous and can cause damage to this
Cleaning & Care
This outdoor fireplace should be inspected on a regular basis to ensure product safety and
longer product life.
Do NOT attempt to inspect this outdoor fireplace until the fire is COMPLETELY out.
1. Check all parts to make sure they are secure.
2. Check base, hood, wood rack, door and spark guards for any signs of damage or rust.
3. If damage to any component is detected, do NOT operate until repairs are executed.
This outdoor fireplace should be cleaned on a regular basis to promote safer experiences
and longer product life.
Note: After repeated use, a slight discoloration of the finish may occur.
Do NOT attempt to clean this outdoor fireplace until the fire is COMPLETELY out.
Do NOT use oven cleaner or abrasive cleaners as they will damage this product.
Do NOT clean any part of this outdoor fireplace in a self cleaning oven as it may
damage the finish.
Do NOT use pressure washer to clean this outdoor fireplace, as this may damage this
1. Wipe exterior surfaces with a mild dishwashing detergent or baking soda.
2. For stubborn surfaces use a citrus based degreaser and a nylon scrubbing brush.
3. Rinse clean with water.
4. Remove built-up creosote from base, hood and spark guards with a chimney cleaning
Do NOT move or store this outdoor fireplace until the fire is COMPLETELY out.
1. Once the fire is out, coals are cold and outdoor fireplace is cool to the touch, remove
ashes and properly dispose.
2. Cover outdoor fireplace with a durable vinyl cover.
3. Store assembled in a location away from children and pets.
Note: If you do not use a cover, store this outdoor fireplace in a dry location to maximize
Please register your product immediately at www.BlueRhino.com or call 1.800.762.1142.
Blue Rhino Global Sourcing, LLC (“Vendor”) warrants to the original retail purchaser of this
outdoor ﬁreplace, and to no other person, that if this outdoor ﬁreplace is assembled and operated
in accordance with the printed instructions accompanying it, then for a period of one (1) year from
the date of purchase, all parts in such outdoor ﬁreplace shall be free from defects in material
and workmanship. Vendor may require reasonable proof of your date of purchase. Therefore, you
should retain your sales slip or invoice. This Limited Warranty shall be limited to the repair or
replacement of parts, which prove defective under normal use and service and which Vendor shall
determine in its reasonable discretion upon examination to be defective. Before returning any
parts, you should contact Vendor’s Customer Service Department using the contact information
listed below. If Vendor conﬁrms, after examination, a defect covered by this Limited Warranty
in any returned part, and if Vendor approves the claim, Vendor will replace such defective part
without charge. If you return defective parts, transportation charges must be prepaid by you.
Vendor will return replacement parts to the original retail purchaser, freight or postage prepaid.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any failures or operating difﬁculties due to accident, abuse,
misuse, alteration, misapplication, improper installation or improper maintenance or service
by you or any third party, or failure to perform normal and routine maintenance on the outdoor
ﬁreplace, as set out in this owner’s manual.
This Limited Warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties. Vendor disclaims all warranties for
products that are purchased from sellers other than authorized retailers or distributors, including
the warranty of merchantability or the warranty of ﬁtness for a particular purpose. VENDOR ALSO
DISCLAIMS AND ANY ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. VENDOR SHALL
NO LIABILITY TO PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE,
INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Vendor further disclaims any implied or express
warranty of, and assumes no responsibility for, defects in workmanship caused by third parties.
This Limited Warranty gives the purchaser speciﬁc legal rights; a purchaser may have other rights
depending upon where he or she lives. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation
of special, incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long a warranty lasts, so
the above exclusion and limitations may not apply to everyone.
Vendor does not authorize any person or company to assume for it any other obligation or liability
in connection with the sale, installation, use, removal, return, or replacement of its equipment, and
no such representations are binding on Vendor.
Blue Rhino Global Sourcing, LLC
104 Cambridge Plaza Drive
Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104 USA
24 Hour Fax: (336) 659-6743