Outdoor Fireplace Model No. WAF501CS
FOR YOUR SAFETY
1. This appliance is for outdoor use only, and shall NOT be used in a
building, garage, or any other enclosed area.
2. Do NOT use this outdoor fireplace for indoor heating. TOXIC carbon
monoxide fumes can accumulate and cause asphyxiation.
3. This outdoor fireplace is NOT for commercial use.
4. This outdoor fireplace is NOT to be operated by children.
5. This outdoor fireplace is NOT to be used in or on boats or recreational
6. Always use in accordance with all applicable local, state and national
codes. Contact your local fire department for details on outdoor
7. When using this outdoor fireplace, exercise the same precautions you
would with any open fire.
8. Always use this outdoor fireplace on a hard, level non-combustible
surface such a concrete, rock or stone. An asphalt or blacktop surface
may not be acceptable for this purpose. Do NOT use on wooden decks.
9. The use of alcohol, prescription or non-prescription drugs may impair
the consumer’s ability to properly assemble or safely operate this
10. Do NOT use this outdoor fireplace without reading the entire “Owner’s
11. This outdoor fireplace is for use with dry, seasoned hardwood. It will
burn hotter, more completely and create less smoke.
12. Do NOT burn charcoal briquets, lump charcoal, manufactured logs,
driftwood, trash, leaves, paper, cardboard, plywood, painted or stained
or pressure treated wood. Avoid using softwoods such as pine or
cedar that can throw sparks.
13. Do NOT alter this outdoor fireplace in any manner.
14. Do NOT use this outdoor fireplace until it is COMPLETELY assembled
and all parts are securely fastened and tightened.
15. Do NOT store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors or liquids in
the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
16. Do NOT store or use an LP gas cylinder within 10 feet (3.05 m) of this
outdoor fireplace while it is in operation.
17. Do NOT use this outdoor fireplace near automobiles, trucks, vans or
18. Do NOT use in an explosive atmosphere. Keep outdoor fireplace
area clear and free from combustible materials, gasoline and other
19. Do NOT use this outdoor fireplace under any overhead or near any
unprotected combustible constructions. Avoid using near or under
overhanging trees and shrubs.
20. Always empty this outdoor fireplace before each use. Leave a thin
layer of ash to protect the bottom.
21. Do NOT wear flammable or loose clothing when operating this outdoor
22. Do NOT use in windy conditions.
23. Do NOT use this outdoor fireplace unless spark guards are securely
24. Do NOT use gasoline, kerosene, diesel fuel, lighter fluid or alcohol to
light or relight fires.
25. Keep all electrical cords away from a hot fireplace.
26. All surfaces of this outdoor fireplace are hot when in operation. To
avoid burns, do NOT touch fireplace until it has completely cooled
unless you are wearing protective gear (Potholders, gloves, BBQ
mittens, hot pads & etc.). Never touch ashes or coals to see if they
27. Do NOT leave a lit outdoor fireplace unattended, especially around
children and pets.
28. Do NOT attempt to move or store this outdoor fireplace until all ashes
and coals are completely extinguished.
29. Do NOT remove ashes or coals until they are completely and fully
30. Use heat-resistant gloves or hot pads when contacting handles and
31. Use long, sturdy fireplace tools when adding or moving logs.
32. Do NOT place wood directly into bottom of the outdoor fireplace. Place
wood only on the wood grate. Do NOT load firewood into the chimney.
33. Do NOT overload the fireplace. Do not add additional firewood until
the fire burns down. NOTICE: If any portion of the base, hood or spark
guards of this outdoor fireplace are glowing red it is overloaded.
34. Make sure all doors can completely close before starting a fire.
35. Do NOT lean over this outdoor fireplace when lighting or when in use.
36. Do NOT place hot fireplace tools onto combustible surfaces such as
grass, wooden deck or furniture.
37. Avoid breathing smoke from the fire and avoid getting it into
38. This outdoor fireplace should be thoroughly inspected and cleaned on
a regular basis.
39. After a period of storage and/or non-use, check for signs of damage
and creosote build-up. Do NOT operate until necessary repairs and/or
cleanup are executed.
40. Do NOT use pressure washer to clean.
41. Use only Blue Rhino Global Sourcing, LLC factory authorized parts. The
use of any part that is NOT factory authorized can be dangerous and
will void your warranty. Contact 1.800.762.1142.
42. Deaths, serious injury or damage to property may occur if the above
is not followed exactly.