Installation set up for MIG with Gasless wire for RAZOR 175-200 MIG
(1) Switch on the machine, select the MIG function with the MIG/MMA selector switch.
(2) Select Standard using the Standard/Spool Gun selector switch.
(3) Plug the welding torch into the Euro Mig torch connection socket on the front panel, and tighten it.
IMPORTANT : When connecting the torch be sure to tighten the connection. A loose connection can
result in the connector arcing and damaging the machine and gun connector.
This damage is not covered under warranty.
(4) Insert the earth cable plug into the Positive socket on the front of the machine and tighten it.
(5) Connect the weld power cable plug inside the wire feeder to the output socket NO GAS, and tighten it.
(6) Fit the correct size Knurled drive roller for Gas Less Flux Core wire.
(7) Place the Wire Spool onto the Spool Holder - Note: the spool retaining nut is Left Hand thread.
Snip the wire from the spool being sure to hold the wire to prevent rapid uncoiling. Feed the wire into
the wire feeder inlet guide tube through to the drive roller.
Disconnect the Electrode Holder cable from the machine before using MIG function. If cable is not disconnected welding
(5) Connect weld power lead to
(7) Place wire onto spool holder - (spool retaining
nut is left hand thread ) Feed the wire through the
inlet guide tube on to the drive roller.
(6) Fit the correct sized Knurled Drive roller for
Gas Less Flux Cored wire
NOTE: MIG 165 not geared
(4) Connect earth
(2) Set Standard/Spoolgun
selector switch inside door
(5) Connect the gas line to the regulator
and connect to the gas cylinder
(1) Set MIG/MMA selector
switch to MIG
IMPORTANT : When connecting the torch
be sure to tighten the connection.
(3) Connect Mig torch